Saturday, July 29, 2006



Gaynor is another of our Quilters in the group and she is also kept busy with teaching local groups. She is very free with her advice and help and will always stop what she's doing to show people how to do all sorts of quilting. Thank you Gaynor.
I'm afraid you will have to wait for a close-up of the work she was doing until August 8th when we next meet.



Rhiannon is a beautiful stitcher and here she is working on the 100 squares piece for the Embroiderers' Guild Raffle. I will share a little secret with you, some people even paid her to do their 2 squares for them. Tut tut!



Here is Joan again making her 17th doll. Every doll she makes I say it's the best yet and I just don't know how long I will be saying this, for they truly are wonderful and full of character.
By the way, commissions are taken and if you write to my e-mail address I will put you in touch with the person you require.

No comments: