Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trees

 

Gwyneth brought in her collage to shaow us and it was well worth the wait.

 

Sue is busy stitching her Lutradur card.

 
Posted by Picasa

Now are these ladies working or chatting do you think? The lovely quilt is one being made by Janine and I think they are discussing the photos of Janine's holiday in Thailand.

 

Joan spent a very busy afternoon playing with the Lutradur which I had brought with me again. They looked very effective and I'm sure she will have made a postcard for our next meeting. She is on a roll just now.

Below is our latest project. we are making another group work using trees as the topic.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I do love trees and they are such a good design source. Your ladies are a very talented group and you all create such lovely things.

Digitalgran said...

Thanks for your comment Heather! They are indeed a talented lot :)