Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Plas Tan y Bwlch(June)

We all had a very productive time at Plas Tan y Bwlch again this Summer and I took loads of photos, but have been too busy to post them. I will attempt to share them with you bit by bit.

ptb 003 Starting with the food!

ptb 006 ptb 007

ptb 001

ptb 058

But as you can see from the next few photos we do much more than laugh and eat at Plas.

ptb 060

ptb 055

I like this one!

ptb 054

ptb 037

Maggie and Jenny are honorary members and come with us to Plas.

ptb 031 ptb 040 ptb 022

A bird’s eye view.

ptb 018

Work to follow.

1 comment:

Stitchety Grub said...

I have been on a Lace teaching trip to the Eastern States of Australia and then a Lace makers congress in Japan and haven't had a chance to visit your blog in about 3 months - but I just wanted to say I have finally got to have a look today and I love all the fantastic things you have been doing - I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing them... :-)