Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A quiet afternoon

Maybe quiet is not the word I should have used here, what I meant was, we didn’t do a lot of work. IMG_0336

There were only six of us present for one reason or another. I know Sue is poorly so I will wish her a speedy recovery, it’s not the same without her. As you can see Trish is sketching ideas for the Colwyn Bay pier project.

PC 018

Rhiannon’s work is coming along well and looks fantastic. She also did some sketching and added a few stitches to her work.

IMG_0332

Gaynor is also progressing well and is stitching her sky. I don’t think you can the see the stitching very well in this image unfortunately.

IMG_0335

This is Joan’s sketchbook and it’s lovely. She made it from ideas in Angie Hughes’ book.

Ann took out her sewing machine, then packed it back again to take home and I don’t think she used it! As for me, I took my iPad with me. Took some photos and talked the rest of the time and felt really inspired and cheerful going home, so all in all a good meeting.

No comments: