Tuesday, July 21, 2009

St David's Hospice


There are 3 missing from this group, Carol, Janine and myself.


Here is the group with the piece of art Llyn Dywarchen and a cheque to present to the hospice.

 

All these members have had a birthday recently or will be having one soon, so they were presented with flowers. Mary, Anne and Trish were presented with the flower arrangements supplied by the Queen's Head (smile)

 
Posted by Picasa

I had a Tiramisu with a large blackberry on the top and I was just about to pop it in my mouth when I was snapped!

 

I had to show this, it's been created by the people who are in the hospice. Isn't it wonderful?

3 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Congratulations on such a wonderful group art effort, it looks just wonderful.

Heather said...

That piece of art is a wonderful achievement and so beautiful. You look as if you are enjoying your dessert. I love the lizard and the works on your earlier post are so inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

JP said...

well done - the piece looks lovely- how nice to se you in a photo for a change!!!!