Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the first meeting of 2011

Image011

Our first meeting of 2011 was fun and very relaxing. Gaynor got us all creating, starting by showing us some of her own work with circles and squares. We all spent the afternoon chatting whilst drawing and colouring, all with the intention of using the drawings to inspire new textile work.

Image007      Image012

This shows an interesting development.

Image010

As usual we have an awkward one who won't let me take a photo! But she must be forgiven once again because the orange sponge cake she brought us was delicious.

Image013  Image008  Image009  Image014  Image015

Image016  Image017

Image000   Image002

This is the beautiful work Joan created because she was bored during the break.

Forgive the quality of the images, but I'd left my camera at home and used my mobile phone.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Oh, the design possibilites! I'll be waiting to see what developes.