Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Great meeting episode2

This was such a fun meeting but at the same time we managed to get on with preparing our project.
To get a clearer view please click on each one of these images. The photos that I'm able to load with my iPad are rather smaller than I would like, but there might be a way of getting them larger that I don't know about yet.



What a choice!







This lovely little book has been made by Carol and we all liked it so much she's promised to give us a workshop soon.


This is Rhiannon's work in progress. The top half of the photo shows her inspiration and I'm almost certain it's a wall at Plas Tan y Bwlch the bottom half shows her lovely inspiration of it. She's finished this work now but it was not photographed. I'm sure there will be another opportunity shortly.



This is a beautiful quilt in progress by Janine, who is hiding behind it.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Location:Colwyn Bay

No comments: